Invests in a value oriented, concentrated long-only portfolio of publicly traded ASEAN securities with a strong emphasis on under-researched small and medium size companies
ASEAN is the fastest growing region globally having underperformed emerging markets
More than half of ASEAN’s listed companies in the small cap segment. Mis-priced opportunities in smaller companies
- Civetta Capital is a boutique fund management company investing in Southeast Asian small and mid-size listed companies.
- The Fund was incepted in January 2012 and looks to generate absolute returns by screening companies involved in long-term growth segments of the economy that trade at discounts to peer companies.
- This valuation discount may be to other companies in that particular country market or to other regional ASEAN markets.
- Civetta Capital is looking to generate substantial returns by identifying those companies best-placed to take advantage of long-term structural drivers within the ASEAN region at attractive valuations.
- In particular, we are primarily focused on three structural drivers for the ASEAN markets; demographics, urbanization and an investment cycle.
- The Fund runs a concentrated, high conviction portfolio of approximately 10-20 companies.